LIVE BIG. ROLL STRONG.
Getting things done, no matter how big or small, no matter what or when, no questions asked. That’s boss.
You can always count on the LT Trail Boss. It’s one serious off-road machine, with the 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine, Suspension Lift with Z71 Off-Road Package, 18-inch High Gloss Black Painted Aluminum Wheels, Mud-Terrain Goodyear® Wrangler DuraTrac® blackwall Tyres, Safety Package, and Bed Protection Package.
A NEW LEVEL OF POWER
YOU CAN DEPEND ON
Take capability to a new level with LT Trail Boss. The powerfully advanced 6.2L V8 can tackle just about any job.
6.2L EcoTec3 V8 WITH DYNAMIC FUEL MANAGEMENT™
- 313 kW Power
- 624 Nm Torque
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Maximum Trailer Weight up to 4.2-tonnes†
Overseas model shown.
THE MOST RELIABLE BED OF ANY PICKUP
Chevrolet took the hardest-working part of the truck and designed it to be lighter, larger and stronger. Durabed combines roll-formed high-strength steel with standard cargo bed volume.
LT Trail Boss comes with the Bed Protection Package including Rear wheelhouse liners and Chevytec spray-on bedliner.
YOU CAN COUNT ON YOUR HOME ON THE ROAD
Experience a comfortable cabin with LT Trail Boss. Whether you’re on the way to work or on a getaway, enjoy spacious refinement and rugged functionality.
A CONNECTION YOU CAN TRUST
LT Trail Boss offers the technology you need to stay connected from work to weekend.
- Apple CarPlay®† compatible
- Android compatible
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3
- 6-speaker Audio System
- 8-inch Colour Touch Screen Display
- 4.2-inch diagonal colour driver information centre
Overseas model shown.
STAY CONFIDENT WHILE YOU TOW
Silverado LT Trail Boss can help keep you strong and steady on the open road. Learn more about how the Silverado will handle your towing needs.
SAFETY IS OUR STRONG SUIT
Built with perimeter lighting, Front and Rear Park Assist†, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert† and Rear Cross Traffic Alert†, LT Trail Boss is designed to help keep you safe on the road.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
LANE CHANGE ALERT WITH SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
- Can help you avoid lane change crashes by providing side mirror alerts when a moving vehicle is detected rapidly approaching a side blind zone or is in a side blind zone.
REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
- When travelling in reverse, this feature can alert you to detected left or right cross traffic that is behind you (such as when you are backing out of a crowded parking space or driveway with side obstructions).
- Displays warning triangles with left/right indicator arrows in the Rear Vision Camera screen.
FRONT AND REAR PARK ASSIST
- When travelling at low speeds, this feature can provide distance alerts to nearby detected objects to help you park and avoid objects.
DRIVEN BY SAFETY
Our customers are at the core of GMSV, and we want to ensure their safety. Learn more about safety features and technology in our vehicles.
Personalise your Silverado LT Trail Boss. Discover a complete portfolio of accessories for your vehicle.
Download the Silverado brochure to learn more about the Silverado LT Trail Boss.
Vehicle specifications may vary from images shown.